Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jay-Z Update



Update-Jay-Z "Blue Magic" Download
The song finally leaked. Ignore the next paragraph.

I had told you yesterday the new Jay-Z song "Blue Magic" would be leaked today. I thought at first it was a rumor until I saw it confirmed by an XXLmag.com article. So I, like you, was disapointed when I found out it wasn't true. Part of the article was true. Jay will release a new album, "American Gangster", on November 6th. The album will be based on the upcoming film "American Ganster" featuring Russell Crowe and Denzel Washington, but is not the film's soundtrack.

So far Jay has confirmed the songs "Blue Magic", "Pray", and "No Hook" will be on the album.

More info on the album here.

Update-Jay-Z "Blue Magic" Download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn. i was looking forward to this all day.
=/

ohwell, atleast it's true that dude's got a new record comin out

Anonymous said...

agreed. too bad theres no song but at least theres a new jay album coimg out

Anonymous said...

it did come out hotttttttt prod by neptunes

heelsfan23 said...

I know, i just got the link